Cabinet Panels & Frames

You are here

Cabinet Panels & Frames

Looking for End Panels, Oven or Appliance Frames?

Great, we can help you!

What’s a kitchen without end panels? Cabinet panels are used to cover your cabinets ends and a lot of the time are used to box in a fridge, pantry or oven tower. When it comes to panels for your kitchen essentially, they’re exactly the same as doors but with no hardware.

Panels in your kitchen are often screwed from inside the cabinet into the panel, simply remove these screws and replace the panel, remember to check if the panels you are replacing are the same thickness, most of the time the panels are either 16mm or 18mm.

Got something out of the ordinary or not seen online? don’t worry send us a drawing and we will quote it for you



Bring in Your Old Doors!

For a small additional fee, simply drop off all your old doors and drawer fronts and we will measure and manufacture brand new doors with Blum Soft Closing Hinges.

Still unsure which door to choose? Give us a call we are here to help 08 9456 0165 or send us an email


The Kitchen Door Company


Page 1