This website is governed by the following terms and conditions available for registered and non-registered users. Users if agreed to these terms and conditions are welcome to quote and/or order customized doors, drawer fronts, panels, accessories and other cabinetry components.
- All measurements are to be specified in (millimetres) mm.
- We are not liable for any incorrect product selection, colour choice and/or product sizing error(s).
- If you decide to meet with one of our designers and would like help with ordering we will require you to check all your product selections, colour choices and dimensions as we will not be liable for any errors or omissions even if we enter the order into our system.
- When we are processing your order, we may or may not check for potential errors or omissions however if we do find any potential errors or omissions then we will contact you via email or phone. If we require further information or clarification, we will need you to put this in writing via email email@example.com please note this may delay your order.
- If you need to make a change to an existing order and you have already made payment we advise you to call us immediately on (08) 9456 0165, we cannot guarantee that we can apply these changes and fees may apply depending on the status of your order.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any order(s), if we decline an order(s) and payment has been made we will issue a refund as soon as possible.
- All pricing shown online is in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
- This website’s pricing is based on our standard range of shop materials, finishes and hardware types. Any changes away from the standard range outlined online may affect the price up or down.
- Pricing is fixed at the time of order placement providing there are no additional fees and charges associated with processing your order, online pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Small orders (usually under $600) may attract a "Minimum Board" or "Minimum 1sqm Paint” Fee of $165 Including GST, this fee will not be displayed online, but we will inform you via email should we need to charge. If you have placed the order online and you are notified this fee will apply you are welcome to cancel your order.
- We accept Credit Card (Visa, Debit and Mastercard), Bank Cheque or Internet Transfer.
- Cash payments can only be accepted at our Head Office and must be less than $100.
- If there are any variations made to your order after you have paid for it in full we will credit or invoice you the balance before pickup or delivery.
- Due to The Kitchen Door Company being truly custom made, all products that are measure are non-refundable.
- If you are a trade customer and you have dealt with us in the past you may be eligible to open an account, please call us on (08) 9456 0165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments made via credit card in-store will incur a 1% fee
- eWay Credit Card Payments made online do not incur a fee.
- Due to us being truly custom made we do not offer any refunds on any products that have already been processed or manufactured.
- If you would like to change or cancel an order and it has not yet been processed or manufactured there may be fees and charges applied depending on the status of your order, any changes or cancelations are to be emailed to email@example.com
- Refunds may apply on some accessories providing we receive it back in its original state however a restocking fee of between 20% - 30% will apply depending on the supplier and or product.
7 - 10 Working Days*
- If we require extra information or any further clarification about your order(s), please be mindful this will most likely affect the above production times.
- Orders that require no extra information or any further clarification will be ready within the above time frames from the date the deposit was paid and providing our suppliers or ourselves have no stock issues upon order placement.
- We can only send your order into production once we have all information and clarification, we are unable to separate your order as this may increase the risk of potential errors.
- If materials are unavailable or on backorder, we will notify you asap, this most likely will affect your order production time.
- Please allow an extra 10 working days to the above production times for all paint orders.
* Paint - 15 – 20 working days
Pick Up / Delivery / Dispatch
- All orders are to be delivered only once your order has been completed and has been paid for in full.
- You are unable to pick up an order that is not yet complete.
- Metro Delivery available online is 1 Hour radius of our Forrestdale factory, outside this radius is still available on request.
- All deliveries are to ground level unless specified prior delivery, extra delivery fees will apply to properties that have stairs, elevators or special access requirements.
- If we have arranged a delivery with you for a specific day and time and we are unable to leave your order at the specified address we will bring your order back to our factory and rearrange another day/time, this will incur another delivery fee.
- Deliveries outside of our Perth Metro Area and/or Interstate Orders will be delivered to our chosen transport depot, you will then need to organize a pickup from the depot, sorry we are unable to deliver interstate orders to your front door unless you have a forklift ready for unloading.
- You are welcome to organize your own courier company, you must have us put your order into a crate or box which will incur a fee of $150 including GST per box/crate.
- Once you have been contacted and advised your order is ready for delivery or collection and you require us to hold it at our factory for longer than 3 business days, you may be charged a holding fee of $25 per day + GST thereafter.
- Ownership/Title of all goods manufactured or supplied shall not pass to any other person or entity until all the goods manufactured and or supplied have been paid for in full.
- The Kitchen Door Company is owned and operated by Vinyl Tech Cabinet Systems Pty Ltd
- All images and descriptions are for demonstration purposes only, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information you derive from the website.
- We exclude liability for any loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in this website or your use of this website.
- All images and content are subject to copywrite.
- This website may contain links to other websites and/or downloadable material, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this material, this includes any material downloadable from this website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.